SHIPPING EXCEPTION REFUND POLICY
Once a package ships, there are factors that may come up that are out of our control including but not limited to weather, carrier mechanical errors, inaccurate shipping information, and mistakes on behalf of our shipping partners. We do not currently offer refunds for delays caused by one of our shipping partners. That being said, we understand how important it is for your package to arrive on time and may be able to offer accommodations in some case. Please email email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
What information we collect
You may browse the Sites without providing any personally identifiable information; provided, however, that some information may be collected via cookies. In order to access certain services, you may be asked and we may collect your personally identifiable information at various points throughout the Sites. You may be asked to provide:
- Identifiers such as your name;
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, and phone number;
- Financial information such as your credit card number;
- Internet and other electronic network activity information such as your IP address, your browsing history on the Sites, the length of time spent on certain pages, the website Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) from the website you were visiting before coming to this Site, which URL you next visit, device type, what browser you are using, Internet service provider, date/time of visit information, and operating system.
Uses of Personal Information
Your information may be used in several ways:
- Identifiers and contact information are used:
- To enable us to process, validate and verify subscriptions;
- To alert you to important announcements or messages new projects, Sites features, special events and services;
- To conduct surveys to measure your satisfaction with our service;
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To protect our rights or property or our safety, our members, or others;
- To comply with any court order, legal process, or respond to any governmental or regulatory request;
- To otherwise market products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Financial Information is used:
- To allow you to make a purchase on the Sites;
- Internet and other electronic network activity information is used:
- To monitor and evaluate our Sites and identify where we should make changes or expand services;
- To develop new features and services that meet subscriber needs.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may use third-party service providers or other third-party organizations to gather personal information and provide services on our behalf.
Specifically, we will share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
Our affiliate companies, for purposes of fulfilling an order or other request, or jointly marketing products/services;
Non-affiliated third parties who help us to provide the services that you request. For example, we do not collect or process your financial information for purposes of processing payments; instead, we pass that financial information along to a third party payment processor. We require third parties who are providing services on our behalf to limit their use of your information to the limited purpose for which it was shared, and to employ reasonable security to protect your information;
Non-affiliated third parties who provide products/services that may be of interest to you. We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements when you visit our Sites. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Additionally, we may use third-party advertisers to send advertisements or other marketing materials via direct mailing.
Third party analytics companies that help us to monitor traffic on the Sites, learn how users are navigating our Sites, and help troubleshoot or improve the services we provide;
Law enforcement or legal authorities, in response to lawfully served process or subpoena. Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide personal information. We will disclose personal information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, warrant, or other legal process to the extent necessary to meet legal, national security, public interest, or law enforcement obligations. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our Services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful;